ITPC-MENA is pleased to inform you that Mr. Othmane MARRAKCHI has recently joined ITPC-MENA as Advocacy Officer for Access to Medicines.
In this position, Mr. Othmane MARRAKCHI will manage the development and implementation of the ITPC-MENA project on the use of TRIPS1 flexibilities to enable access to HIV, HCV, and tuberculosis treatments in developing countries. middle income. His responsibilities include:
- Coordinate advocacy meetings, roundtables with decision-makers and/or parties public health and HIV/HCV program stakeholders;
- Coordinate national and regional advocacy coalitions, joint engagements and ITPC-MENA events;
- Support national and regional partners in the development and implementation advocacy initiatives for better access to treatment.
- Collaborate with the media;
- Prepare advocacy, analysis and other related materials;
- Develop and strengthen relationships with national and regional ITPCMENA partners.
- Prepare reports, analytical documents and briefing notes;
- Participate in the preparation of donor reports;
- Use advocacy activities to strengthen strategic partnerships;
- Participate in the development and implementation of relevant research;
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
You can reach him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We wish him a successful career at ITPC-MENA and wellness.
Please Join us to welcome Othmane